Connie Britton, the star of ABC’s Nashville, shared some of her beauty essentials with US Weekly (Connie Brtitton’s Winter Beauty Essentials). Some of these beauty products seem like they are specific to the winter season, but some seem like year round beauty favs! I think she is one of the most naturally beautiful women on TV; I was fascinated by her healthy looking hair and skin on last season’s American Horror Story. So obviously–I’m excited to know her beuaty product secrets! Here are her beauty essentials and where you can find them online:
- Curel Intensive Healing Cream: Britton uses this body lotion to relieve dry skin
- Erbe Sweet Almond Oil: Britton says to put a few drops of this almond oil in the bathtub to moisturize your skin. The link here is to the Erbe website, I couldn’t find a more convenient place online to buy it.
- Biologique Recherche Lait VIP 02: Britton uses this cleanser twice a day to remove makeup. This link is to a spa shop online. Again I couldn’t find a more convenient place to buy the Biologique Recherche Lait VIP 02 cleanser. Unfortunately, you have to log in before you can order or see the pricing.
- Clarisonic Plus Cleansing System: Connie Britton says this is a must year round to exfoliate skin. Maria Menounos is also a fan of the Clarisonic brush!
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel in Terre Epice: Britton’s preferred bronzer.
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil– to prevent hangnails and moisturize cuticles
- Kerastase Nectar Thermique– Britton’s stylist on Nashville uses Kerastase’s leave in conditioner to prevent damage and protect her hair from heat styling
- Bobbi Brown Extra Soothing Balm: Britton’s makeup artist uses this balm all over her face before applying foundation
- Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Water: Connie Britton’s preferred toner
- Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner: 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner; the combo shampoo-conditioner eliminates dryness that comes from just using shampoo
These are Connie Britton’s favorite winter beauty products. Which ones are you interested in trying?