Martha Stewart is known for always being prepared; so I’m excited that she’s in this weeks US Weekly. Here’s what Martha keeps in her purse and where to find it according to the February 20th issue’s article Martha Stewart: What’s in My Bag?.
She carries a Perrin Paris Le Shopping Tote.
What’s in Martha Stewart’s Bag?
- a weeks worth of supplements
- Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery tablet case and notebook– the tablet case is hard to find online; it looks like it used to be sold on the Staples website but it’s no longer on there
- Yonka Serum Age Defense– not many online retailers sell Yonka products, so this link is to Dermstore
- Amore Pacific Primer
- Cle de Peau foundation
- Lancome eyeliner– she loves Lancome eyeliner for its very thin applicator
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Cement
- Bobbi Brown Blush Pale Pink
- Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Palette
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara Top Coat Gold Shimmer- it appears as though this item is no longer sold
- Spornette Big Wonder Brush #131
- Frederic Fekkai Large Round Brush 100% Natural Bristle
- Bobbi Brown lip glosses